WH1389 – Dohatna Logistic ParkQR 189120 per month
Dohatna Logistics Park (DLP) is located north west of central Doha in the Umm Salal Muhhammed District. Situated off the Salwa – Lusail Truck Route, linking Lusail in the north to Hamad Port in the south, via Salwa Road, provides excellent access to Qatar’s Expressway network and a range of key locations across the country. The property extends over a site exceeding 500,000 square meters.The state-of-the-art logistics park is designed and built to international standards and specifications.
DLP offers a range of warehousing types, plus open land storage areas, staff accommodation and associated amenities to cater to company requirements in a secure and professionally managed environment.
– FM2 construction type (British Standard)
– 8-ton point loading capacity
– Dock level loading doors
– 9m eaves height
– WA11600 KVA/ WA2 2600 KVA electricity capacity
– Full MOI approved CCTV system and security patrols
– 210 parking spaces
– ANPR system
– Onsite vehicle servicing available
– FM team on site 24/7
– Logistics services available, subject to terms
In addition to the Warehousing, the DLP offers onsite staff accommodation with a capacity to house up to 1,440 employees with a ratio of four beds to each toilet and shower. Staffing accommodation also has the benefit of a shared living room with a ratio of 12 persons to one living room.The staff accommodation on site has access to a canteen providing a tailored catering for a variety of nationalities, satellite TV, laundry services, Wi-Fi, Gym and recreational area.Retail space within the DLP provides onsite amenities for those who work and live onsite.
– Variety of unit types available
– Flexibility to combine or subdivide units to cater for a range of size requirements
– Secure open yard area, up to 54,000 square meters available to lease
– Options to accommodate build to suit requirements
– Potential to provide logistics services subject to requirements
– Availability is subject to change
If you require further information, please don’t hesitate to contact Cushman & Wakefield.These particulars were prepared